Gordon Rigg and Michael Funke completed a single beam bathymetry survey for Beach Petroleum Tanzania in October 2014. Beach’s catamaran “Beach Binti” was mobilized at the Lake-shore Lodge and the survey was completed in record time thanks to the efforts of both staff from MDC, Beach and Lake-shore Lodge. It is not often MDC find themselves working in such beautiful surrounds. This is the second bathy survey MDC have performed for Beach Petroleum Tanzania and I’m sure the MDC surveyors will be fighting over each other to return to Lake Tanganyika if this opportunity presents itself in the future.
- MDC visit the Russian Icebreaker vessel “Akademik Trysnikov” (22 March 2017)
- MDC sign Valeport Reseller Agency (28 February 2017)
- MDC Team-builder – Felix Unite, Breede River (10 – 14 February 2017)
- Andrew Birkett and Maria-Pia Szaruk are married! (7 February 2017)
- Nick Herrington (MDC Project Manager) graduates from UCT Business School (January 2017)